Vichy Dermablend 16-Hour Corrective Fluid Foundation is a high coverage, long-hold foundation suitable for minor to moderate skin concerns including acne and blemishes, dark circles, rosacea, vitiligo, tattoos, and scars.
- Buildable coverage
- Long-hold finish for up to 16 hours
- Skin concerns are concealed and complexion looks more even
- Comfortable feel on the skin
- Light fluid texture blends easily into the skin
- 24-hour hydration
- SPF 35 sun protection, excluding shades 65 and 75, which are SPF 25.
- Non comedogenic, paraben-free & hypoallergenic
Vichy Dermablend 16-Hour Corrective Fluid Foundation is formulated with 25% pigment concentration for a flawless finish and provides up to 16 hours of wear, even coverage and 24-hour hydration. Suitable for all ages and all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Aqua /Water, Undecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin
Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- May contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499]
How to Use Vichy Dermablend 16-Hour Corrective Fluid Foundation
- Apply a small amount of corrective foundation with your fingertips or a brush.
- Work the foundation with a brush or your fingertips gently from the center of the face outwards. To conceal more visible skin concerns, dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly.
- Blend downwards towards the neck, and then out to the ears and up to the hairline. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. Extend wearability with Dermablend Setting Powder.