Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation is a high coverage foundation with a radiant finish, which is suitable for minor to severe skin concerns such as uneven skin texture, dark circles, spots, scars, redness, rosacea, and vitiligo.
The supple texture enables the foundation to glide easily onto the skin for even distribution and a natural-looking finish. Light-diffusing pearls give a radiant and luminous look and the skin feels supple and comfortable.
- Suitable for minor to severe skin conditions
- Light-diffusing pearls give a radiant look
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
- Up to 12 hours coverage
- SPF 30
- Waterproof and durable finish
- Recommended by dermatologists, used by makeup artists
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free & hypoallergenic
Presented in a beautiful and handy compact case with a mirror and sponge for easy application, the compact cream foundation provides up to 12 hours of coverage that is waterproof and durable.
Aqua, Water, Undecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- May contain: CI 77891 / Titanium DioxideCI 77491CI 77492 CI 77499 / Iron Oxides]
How to Use Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation
- Load a sponge with foundation by using small circular movements
- Apply by gently dabbing the sponge on to the skin, and blend the product from the center of the face outwards for an even and quick application.
- In the case of more marked skin flaws, dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly and blend. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.