Vichy Dermablend 3D Correction Oil-Free Foundation is a corrective high-coverage foundation that smooths the skin's surface and minimizes the appearance of 3D concerns.
Just one application is enough to turn spot-prone skin into a smoother, more even, â€œready to face the worldâ€ complexion. The complexion looks natural, smooth and matte for up to 16 hours. SPF 25.
- Provides immediate texture correction
- Helps conceal spots and breakouts of acne
- Reduces the appearance of redness
- Leaves the skin looking clearer
- Mattifies the skin for a natural finish
- SPF 25
- Recommended by dermatologists & used by makeup artists
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and hypoallergenic
A Fresh Texture! Emulsifier-free, this formula feels water fresh when it meets the skin, cooling it down until it dries
A Super-Matte Finish! Upon application, the Alliagelâ„¢ formula leaves a fine, soft, velvety veil on the skin. A peach-like skin feel that lasts from dawn till dusk thanks to its oil-free benefit and mineral pigment selection.
A Bare Skin Feel! All the perfecting effects of layering in one single product.
This high coverage foundation is enriched with reference skincare ingredients salicylic acid and eperulin, to soothe the feel of skin and reduce the appearance of concerns. Available in 5 shades.
Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Dextrin, Polysorbate 60, [+/- May contain CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Polysorbate 60 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 / Iron Oxides]
How to Use Vichy Dermablend 3D Correction Oil-Free Foundation
- Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers.
- Apply a little product on the most pigmented concerns. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your concerns are still visible.
- With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend the foundation outwards for a seamless, natural-looking finish. Do not apply to an unhealed wound.