Your premature baby didn’t get her full 9 months in the womb, so her body is working hard to catch up.
Help support her development in the first full year by feeding her Similac NeoSure, a nutrient-enriched* formula for babies who were born prematurely.
Supports excellent growth during baby’s first year.1
Increased protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals compared to term infant formula
Extra calories for growth
Calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones
Supports better gains in weight, length, and head circumference for premature babies when compared to term infant formula.1 Has OptiGRO to support your baby's brain and eye development.
It contains the unique Eye –Q system of nutrients, including DHA, omega 3 & 6, choline, taurine, and iron.
Immunity system of nutrients that is scientifically developed to provide :
Prebiotics: a functional fiber,
Beta carotene, vitamin C & E – antioxidants like those present in breast milk
Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactose, VEGETABLE OIL (high Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil), Galactooligosaccharides (GOS), MINERALS (Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate), Vanilla Flavoring, VITAMINS (Ascorbic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin), AA from M. Alpina Oil, DHA from C. cohnii Oil, Soy Lecithin*, NUCLEOTIDES (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'- Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate), Taurine, CAROTENOIDS (Lutein, Beta Carotene
How to use
Store unopened tin under normal room temperature conditions not to exceed 25C. Once this tin is opened, contents should be used within three weeks. Cover opened tin and store in a cool, dry place, not in refrigerator
PREPARATION AND USAGE
1. Thoroughly wash feeding bottle, nipple, cap and all utensils to be used in preparing the feeding
2. After rinsing soap from the utensils, boil them for 5 minutes
3. Provide a clean surface on which to prepare the formula
4. In a separate pan, heat water to a rolling boil for 5 minutes and allow it to cool 5. Pour the correct amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilized feeding bottle
6. Fill enclosed scoop by pressing against the tin, then scrape level with the straight edge of a knife
7. Add one level scoop of powder to each 60ml of water in the bottle
8. Mix until completely dissolved. Test temperature and feed.
9.Discard unused formula within 1 hour