Resistin Plus Oral Drops 50 mL
Resistin Plus Oral Drops
- For supportive treatment of colds and fever
- Generally used in inflammatory processes and infections to increase the body’s defenses
- For influenza prophylaxis within short periods of time with high risk and increased risk of infection, not longer than 8 weeks
Resistin Plus Oral Drops should be taken at the first signs of a cold such as a running nose, sneezing, freezing and shivering, increased temperature. If it is taken early enough, the worsening of the symptoms can be stopped.
1 ml includes: Echinacea purpurea Ø 0.60 ml, Usnea barbata Ø 0.20 ml, Chamomilla recutita Ø 0.10 ml, Ilex aquifolium Ø 0.10 ml. Includes 65 Vol. % Alcohol (ethanol).
How to Use
- For prophylaxis (e.g. socializing with people with colds): 30 – 50 drops 3 times a day directly into the mouth or in some warm water.
- In the acute case at the first sign of a cold/flu, every hour - 20 drops.
- The dosage should be left in the mouth for a while through gargling.
- Children between 4 and 12 years should split the above dose by half.