Proflora Baby Drops is recommended to alleviate symptoms related to digestive upset, colic discomfort and allergies, and to support healthy teeth and bones.
Supplement of Lactic Acid Bacteria and Vitamin D for Healthy Start for Babies
With a daily dose of 6 drops, your child gets 250 million lactic acid bacteria from 2 well-known strains, to alleviate digestive upset and colic, as well as the recommended 400 IU of vitamin D3
Every 6 drops of Proflora Baby Drops contain:
- Lactobacillus reuteri 125 million
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 125 million
- Total viable cell count per dose of 250 million cfu/dose
- Vitamin D3 400 IU/dose
- Other ingredients: Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) seeds oil, Fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fiber).
How to Use
Before use: Shake well before use for 30 seconds.
• Hold Proflora Baby Drops bottle at a 45-degree angle, for easier usage.
• Drop 6 drops directly into the baby’s mouth or add to infant formula, milk or water.
• Shake the bottle well before use each time.
• Store refrigerated after opening.
• Discard 2 months after opening.