A Sterile 10-ml Lubricant Eye Drops indicated for the treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome.
1- Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome and after LASIK.
2- Sensation of dryness and other minor complaints of non-pathological significance, such as burning and ocular fatigue induced by dust, smoke, dry atmosphere, or air conditioning.
- Polyfresh provides long-lasting protection effect
- Polyfresh is preservative-free in the eye
- Polyfresh is safe for long-term use
- Polyfresh is safe for sensitive eye patients
How to use
1- Wash your hand then turn the cap in a clockwise direction to pierce the tip of the bottle
2- Turn the cap in the other direction (counter-clockwise) to open it.
3- Tilt your head backward.
4-Pull the lower eyelid down by your index finger while holding the bottle in the other hand, then press the bottle to instill only one drop into the eye.
5- Close your eye and press on the angle of the eye for around 1- 2 minutes to prevent leakage of the drop through a nasolacrimal duct to your throat.
* In special situation you can repeat the steps from 3 – 5 in the other eye.
6- Close the bottle after usage.
Dosage and Administration:
Instill 1-2 drops into the eyes as often as needed or as directed by the physician.