Babies like to put things in their mouth. This is a natural reflex and an important part of their development. Chewing on different materials and shapes stimulates the periodontal membrane under the teeth, and in so doing, babies learn to control the force of their bite.
- Toy shaped bite fruit to your child.
- Stimulation can be used to train the baby's teeth and jaw muscle development of the child.
- Soft texture that will not hurt your baby's mouth.
- Created in a choice of attractive colors.
- Form is easy handle that makes it easy to handle the child.
- Clean and sterilize the teether when you want to use it.
- Color does not fade fast
- Easy to grip