Parodontax Extra Mouthwash is used to:
- Help prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Helps promote gum health after dental surgery
- Helps to manage recurring mouth ulcers
- Aid to maintain mouth hygiene
- Aid to manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth.
Parodontax Extra Mouthwash fights against plaque to help to maintain healthy gums. It also contains a clinically proven antibacterial.
How to Use
Rinse your mouth with 10 ml of parodontax Daily Mouthwash for one minute, then spit it out.
Complete your oral care routine with parodontax Fluoride Toothpaste and the parodontax Daily Toothbrush to help keep gums and teeth healthy and help stop your journey to gum disease in its tracks.
Parodontax Daily Mouthwash is not suitable for children aged under 12 years.