Parodium Gingival Gel promotes the prevention of redness and swelling of the gums, bleeding gums, and bad breath.
Parodium Gingival Gel contains additional ingredients:
- Chlorhexidine which promotes the removal of bacterial plaque and limit its recurrence.
- Rhubarb extract with soothing which helps relieve swollen gums.
Aqua, propylene glycol, algin, aroma, lactic acid, chlorhexidine digluconate, eugenol, formalhehyde, limonene, Rheum palmatum, CI 16255, sodium saccharin.
How to Use
- Parodium is a product of oral health care.
- Apply directly to the gums with your finger or the applicator.
- Do not rinse.
- Use 3 times per day is recommended.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use before the age of 6 years.
- Do not replace brushing before each meal.