ORS Soluble Tablets Lemon is a soluble tablet that contains a scientifically balanced formula of glucose, electrolytes and essential minerals which when added to water may be used to replenish the body's water & electrolytesScientifically balanced formula of electrolytes, glucose & mineralsFeatures and Benefits include:
- Great taste
- General hydration
- Sports & exercise
- Travel & hot climates
- Does not contain yeast, gluten or lactose
- Free from artificial preservatives
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How to Use
- Add 2 tablets to 200ml of drinking water and allow to dissolve completely (stir if required).
- Adults and children aged 6 and over: Drink 200ml (2 tablets) of solution each time the body’s fluid level needs to be maintained.
- Children aged under 6 years: Drink 10ml of solution per kg of body weight each time the body’s fluid level needs to be maintained. Give the required dose in small sips. Adults should not use more than 24 tablets in 24 hours and children should not use more than 10 tablets in 24 hours in accordance with the dosage instructions. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. O.R.S should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet.
Glucose (Sugar), Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Potassium Chloride, Colourant (Beetroot), Lemon flavour, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Sweetener (Aspartame), Riboflavin 5 Phosphate (Vitamin B2) Kollidon K25.
24 Soluble Tablets