Nutraplus moisturizing Cream 10% Urea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free shipping on all orders over AED 50
Medicinaonline.ae is a UAE based and doesn’t provide any kind of shipment outside UAE.
All orders above AED 50 are shipped free of charge.
Shipping time varies from 24 hours up to 1 week depending on the product availability
We may ship the order items separately depending on some factors like items nature and / or availability.
Safe & Quality Delivery
We strictly follows and adheres to the regulated standards to ensure your medicine is delivered with safe and high-quality delivery.
- Nutraplus is an emollient, moisturizing, and protective cream for the treatment of dry or damaged skin.
- The active substance in this product is urea, a natural substance found in healthy skin.
- The presence of urea in the cream moisturizes the skin. This helps bring back soft and supple skin.
- Don't use Nutraplus if you are allergic to urea or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6). An allergic reaction may include a rash or itching.
- Don't use Nutraplus on large areas of skin if you have renal impairment, talk to your doctor before using it.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nutraplus.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use temporarily and consult your doctor.
- Apply carefully only to damaged or inflamed skin or to the face
- Avoid getting Nutraplus in your eyes, mouth, nose or ears (mucous membranes). Upon accidental contact, rinse the affected area with clean water.
- Nutraplus should only be used under medical supervision in babies.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it may not be advisable to use this product, unless your doctor considers it essential.
- If you are able to use Nutraplus while breastfeeding, you should remove this product from the breast area before breastfeeding.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Cetearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
- propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation
- propyl parahydroxybenzoate and methyl parahydroxybenzoate which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
How to use
- Nutraplus is for external use only.
- First, gently wash and dry the affected areas of your skin.
- Apply evenly to dry skin areas 2 to 3 times a day, or as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wipe away any excess cream with a tissue.
- How long you will have to use this cream will depend on how quickly your condition improves.