- Nutraplus is an emollient, moisturizing and protective cream for the treatment of dry or damaged skin.
- The active substance in this product is urea, a natural substance found in healthy skin.
- The presence of urea in the cream moisturizes the skin. This helps bring back soft and supple skin.
- If you are allergic to urea or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6). An allergic reaction may include a rash or itching.
- On large areas of skin if you have renal impairment, talk to your doctor before using it.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nutraplus.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use temporarily and consult your doctor.
- Apply carefully only to damaged or inflamed skin or to the face
- Avoid getting Nutraplus in your eyes, mouth, nose or ears (mucous membranes). Upon accidental contact, rinse the affected area with clean water.
- Nutraplus should only be used under medical supervision in babies.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it may not be advisable to use this product, unless your doctor considers it essential.
- If you are able to use Nutraplus while breast-feeding, you should remove this product from the breast-area before breast-feeding.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Cetearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
- propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation
- propyl parahydroxybenzoate and methyl parahydroxybenzoate which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
How to use
- Nutraplus is for external use only.
- First, gently wash and dry the affected areas of your skin.
- Apply evenly to dry skin areas 2 to 3 times a day, or as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wipe away any excess cream with a tissue.
- How long you will have to use this cream will depend on how quickly your condition improves.