- Glutathione is a small peptide molecule composed of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine.
- It is produced by every cell of the body, with especially high levels in the liver.
- Glutathione is critical for a healthy immune system function and is necessary for proper detoxification processes.
- It also plays a critical role in the body’s defense system against oxidative stress by directly neutralizing free radicals, as well as by maintaining the activity of vitamins c and e.
- Milk thistle extract and alpha-lipoic acid are included as complementary ingredients.
60 Veg Capsules
How To Use
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach.