Nicotinell 1mg Mint Lozenges helps you stop smoking.
For smokers of less than 20 cigarettes a day. Nicotinell mint-flavored lozenges help you to overcome the withdrawal symptoms caused by reducing the amount you smoke or quitting altogether.
- To help cut down or quit smoking
- It contains 1mg of nicotine
- Mint flavored lozenges
How to Use
- For adults over 18 years of age
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges
- Suck one lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke, initially try not to use more than 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours
- Most people use 8-12 lozenges a day
Do not use If:
- Are a nonsmoker.
- Are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if: |
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have a serious heart disease
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Or under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
1mg Nicotine (as nicotine Bitatrate Dihydrate), Also contains Maltitol (E965), Aspartame (E951) and Sodium (9.8mg per lozenge).
See leaflet for further information.