NewGel+E Advanced Formula Silicone Gel is a medical-grade, fast-drying, non-sensitizing silicone gel that reduces, flattens, and fades scars – both old and new.
NewGel+E is a soft, silky feeling gel that dries quickly.
It is not sticky and leaves no odor or residue like many other silicone gels.
Perfect for scars on visible areas such as the face, neck, and hands, as well as areas of frequent motion. Terrific results when used after laser treatments.
This size is ideal for scars 3" long or less.
- Enhanced with 1% of vitamin E to increase the softening and moisturizing effect
- NewGel+ Silicone Gel for scars is clinically proven to improve scar appearance.
- NewGel+E works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria) and hydration.
- Applied directly on the scar, NewGel+E dries quickly to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone, creating a protective barrier with the ideal environment to manage and reduce scarring. It can be covered with makeup or sunscreen.
- Once dry, NewGel+ Silicone Gel can be covered with clothing, makeup or sunscreen.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
How to use
Acceptable for use on any external scar. NewGel+ Silicone Gel for scars is safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Begin using NewGel+E when the scar is closed and/or sutures have been removed. Do not use on any open wound.
- Wash and dry the scar area then apply a thin layer of NewGel+E to the scar and gently massage.
- Allow NewGel+E Silicone Gel for scars to dry for 1 to 2 minutes
- Once dry, NewGel+E can be covered by clothing, cosmetics or sunblock.
- Apply 2 to 3 times per day. Reapply after bathing, swimming or exercising.
- NewGel+E should be used for a minimum of 2 months and additional improvements may occur with use up to 6 months.
- Do not use NewGel+E Silicone Gel for scars under NewGel+ sheeting or it will cause NewGel+ sheeting to lose all adhesiveness. Use separately and make sure the scar site is clean and dry before applying NewGel+ sheeting.
For Optimal Results:
- Use NewGel+ sheeting as your primary treatment and NewGel+E gel when sheeting would be inconvenient or hard to secure.
- Do not use both products at the same time.
- For external use only. If a rash or itching occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third-degree burns, and open wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children.
0.5 ounce (15 grams)