- NAN LF is designed for infants suffering from maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance.
- Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Contains Nucleotides
- DHA & ARA: Two special fatty acids found in breast milk
How to Use
1. Wash your hands before preparing the baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat, and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult the feeding table, pour an exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult the feeding table, add an exact number of leveled scoops for the age of the baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. It must be used within 3 weeks after opening.