Nestle Nan Comfort 1 Infant Formula Powder, 400 gm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free shipping on all orders over AED 50
Medicinaonline.ae is a UAE based and doesn’t provide any kind of shipment outside UAE.
All orders above AED 50 are shipped free of charge.
Shipping time varies from 24 hours up to 1 week depending on the product availability
We may ship the order items separately depending on some factors like items nature and / or availability.
Safe & Quality Delivery
We strictly follows and adheres to the regulated standards to ensure your medicine is delivered with safe and high-quality delivery.
NAN Comfort 1 Infant Formula Powder is a starter infant formula designed for infants from birth to 6 months. It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation). L reuteri is a healthy probiotic culture which helps support baby's digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut.
- Help decrease infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation
- L reuteri is a healthy probiotic culture which helps support baby's digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut
How to Prepare
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed cow's milk, Lactose, Whey protein concentrate, palm olein, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-Histidine, Tourine, Inositol, Lactobacillus culture, L-Carnitine, Minerals & Vitamins, Lactobacillus culture. (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB)