- Multi-Gyn ActiGel contains the patent 2QR Complex.
- The bioactive polysaccharides can treat and prevent vaginal infections by forming an adhesive film to trap the harmful microbes and prevent their adhesion to the body cells.
- This will lock the first step of infection, without killing the needful microbial flora, which makes it acts as a natural defense mechanism in the body.
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel is able to restore the normal vaginal pH to make the environment suitable for the natural defense mechanism of microflora.
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel can be used safely during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer*, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
* 2QR complex = patented bio-active polysaccharides.
How to Use
To treat an active infection, insert the gel using the applicator twice daily for 5 days.
To prevent infection, apply the gel internally and externally once every three days.
NOTE: Do not use the gel directly after intercourse if you wish to become pregnant.