- Mavala Scientifique k+ nail hardener allows flaking nails to rapidly recover their normal aspect, to be strengthened and radiant.
- Its formula without formaldehyde strengthens the nail plate sealing the 3 nail layers.
- It penetrates rapidly for immediate action.
- Its formula acts in particular thanks to a scientific ingredient that improves the cohesion of the keratin fibers and thus makes it possible to seal the three main layers of the nail between them.
- It also contains tears of crystalline resin from lentisque pistachio, a gum extract that participates in the natural process of keratinization of the nail.
- The nails are hard, nice, and ready to be sublimated.
Water (Aqua), Dimethyl Urea, Alcohol, Peg-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Alium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Citral.
How To Use
- Apply on the nail edges, let penetrate during 1 minute.
- Use 2 to 3 times a week until to get the wished nails.
- Then 2 or 3 applications per month only.