M.A.D Radiant Brightening Mask
M.A.D Radiant Brightening Mask is a great way to deliver botanicals to help give a burst of radiance to dull tired skin. A penetrating mask designed to invigorate your skin at the cellular level. Try it overnight for the best results.
Botanicals and extracts work together to brighten the dullest skin. Your skin will respond with a youthful glow feeling quenched, nourished and radiant.
- Emblica Fruit Extract This plant derivative provides skin with excellent skin brightening properties and helps minimize the appearance of skin discoloration, giving the skin a more luminous and healthy glow.
- Multi-Vitamin C Complex This combination of stabile Vitamin C helps to brighten and add luminosity to dull tired skin.
- Licorice Extract Straight from nature’s glycyrrhiza glabra plant, this offers a traditional and safe remedy for lightening hyperpigmented skin and is also a potent anti-inflammatory.
- Elderberry Extract Helping to keep skin clear of blemishes and easing congestion, this organic ingredient offers natural antioxidant properties for a more lustrous and glowing skin tone.
- BVOS-C A stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and anti-aging benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
- Stay-C® 50 This stable form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, offers numerous benefits for skin including helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whitening spotty and darkened skin, evening out skin tone and aiding in collagen production. Additionally, it is an excellent repair agent for photo-aged and sun-damaged skin. When added to skincare products along with ascorbyl glucoside, the secondary ingredient in Stay C 50, it helps to firm sagging skin and diminish wrinkles. It also improves the skin's ability to protect itself against free radicals and aids in increasing elasticity and luminosity.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, known as MAP, is a water-soluble and highly stable form of Vitamin C. It is known primarily for its skin-brightening benefits and can help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles through increasing the process of cell-turnover. Studies have shown that L-ascorbic acid 3 phosphate magnesium salt (which is the chemical makeup of MAP) has shown a significant effect in skin brightening by inhibiting tyrosinase which is the enzyme responsible for melanin production. It can also offer a high moisturizing effect and enhanced diffusion of Vitamin C into the skin. Since ascorbic acid is extremely unstable in the presence of light and oxygen, this instability is offset by the use of the stable MAP thereby offering excellent benefits and results.
- Emblica Also known as Amla, Emblica is an herbal antioxidant and has one of the highest concentrations of Vitamin C of any natural plant. It can offer natural skin brightening and skin regeneration benefits. As a powerful antioxidant, it has the ability to stimulate the body's own antioxidant enzyme systems offering a natural approach to evening out skin tone and increasing skin luminosity and brightness.
- Water, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Phyllanthus emblica Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Beeswax, PEG-100 Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Runus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragaria ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Ribes nigrum (Black Current) Seed Oil, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Uva ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Morus nigra (Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pinus pinaster (Pine) Bark Extract, Vaccinium angustifolium (Blueberry) Extract, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Bisulfite
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals Brightening Cleanser.
- Pat Dry.
- Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Universal Toner to prep the skin for the best possible results.
- Apply Radiant Brightening mask to face and neck avoiding contact with eyes.
- Let sit 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water.