La Roche Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 soothes, protects and repairs fragilized skin post-stitches, post-cosmetic peeling, and post-laser. Pro-recovery skincare.
- Fragilized skin. Epidermal changes: skin irritations, dry patches, after dermatological procedures.
- It can be applied on the lips. Do not apply directly to wounded skin. Avoid the eye contoured area.
- Suitable for children and adults.
Antibacterial Agents [Copper - Zinc - Manganese] To Cleanse Skin Without Disturbing Its Natural Balance. [Panthenol] At 5% Concentration: A Renown Soothing And Replenishing Active Ingredient.
How To Use La Roche Posay Cicaplast Gel B5
- Apply daily by massaging.
- On a recent scar (after cicatrization or stitches removal), follow a massage routine to improve the aspect of the latter.
- Irritated skin, dry patches: twice a day.
- After dermatological procedures: follow your dermatologist's recommendations.
- Pleasant texture: invisible band-aid, pro-massage gel, nonsticky and easy spreading.
- Do not apply directly to wounded skin. Avoid the eye contour area.