KinderImmun Powder consists of various natural and valuable ingredients for a healthy immune system. To boost immune response, Dr. Wolz Research has developed an immune combination for the whole family, pregnant women, and nursing mothers. Child-Immune Dr. Wolz is recommended in times of overexertion and as children are growing up. “Sun vitamin D” is needed for healthy growth and healthy bone development in children.
Zinc:Zinc yeast supports the immune system and contributes toa balanced metabolism
- Lactobacilli:Bifidobacteria are a natural part of the intestinal flora
- Vitamin C from acerola:The powder from acerola cherry juice contains a high degree of naturally sourced vitamin C.
- Colostrum:Colostrum concentrate from New Zealand
- Inulin:The content of inulin acts as nutrient for the lactobacilli.
- B-complex vitamins:The selected B-complexvitamins - including folic acid - give additional support and usefully supplement the immune active complex.
- (1->3), (1->6) - beta D glucans:The valuable beta-glucans originate from yeast
- LactobacilliBifido bacteria are a natural part of the intestinal flora
- for normal immune system function
- for healthy growth and bone development in children
- Vitamin C 48 mg
- Vitamin B1 0,66 mg
- Vitamin B2 0,84 mg
- Vitamin B6 0,84 mg
- Vitamin B12 1,5 µg
- Folic acid 120 µg
- Zink 3 mg
- Vitamin D3 10 µg
- Inulin, Glucans, Acerola Juice powder, Colostrum concentrate, Zinc yeast, Bifidobacterium longum
How to Use
- Children between 2 and until 7 years Age 2 measuring spoons per day and from 7 years Age and adults 3 measuring spoons per day.
- Stir KinderImmun Dr. Wolz in cold beverages, yogurt or desserts.
- Food supplements cannot substitute a balanced diet and a healthy kind of living.