Kabrita Formula’s Milk are based on Dutch goat milk. For the gentle transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
- The first follow-on formula combines naturally easy to digest goat milk with a modern-day formulation.
- Kabrita 2 Follow-on formula is made from high-quality goat milk that is naturally easy to digest.
- It is enriched with all required vitamins, minerals and carefully selected ingredients, such as unsaturated fatty acids (DHA & AA), prebiotic fibers (GOS) and the unique DigestX OPO-fat blend.
- This unique combination of goat milk and a modern-day formulation ensures that your little one gets all the nutrients needed to grow and prosper.
- Kabrita 2 Follow-on Formula is suitable for babies from 6 till 12 months of age.
How to Prepare
Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
- Sterilise utensils according to manufacturers guidelines.
- Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water that has been cooled down for no more than 30 min.
- Add the indicated amount of Kabrita 2 to the corresponding amount of water.
- Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap, and test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
Skimmed goat milk, Lactose (milk), Vegetable oils (Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), High sn2 palmitic acid oil, Goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Tri calcium phosphate, Tri potassium citrate, Tri sodium citrate, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Potassium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Marine oil containing DHA (fish), Choline bitartrate, Arachidonic acid-rich oil, Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, Cholecalciferol, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin), L-Phenylalanine, Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine.