is a complete, balanced low-calorie meal replacement and/or healthy snack alternative.
- It is formulated with a slow-release energy system shown to optimize the glycemic response, a healthy monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) lipid system, and fiber.
- Glucerna SR is sucrose-free and provides high-quality protein.
- Ensure has a balanced macronutrient ratio supporting optimum protein utilization.
- By nature, it is free of gluten & lactose-free.
- It can be consumed orally as well as by tube feeding.
Maltodextrin, calcium caseinate, edible vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil), fructose, Minerals*** (magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, potassium citrate, sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), fructooligosaccharide (FOS), soy polysaccharide, flavoring, m- inositol, Vitamins** (choline chloride, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, beta carotene, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), d-biotin, vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)), antioxidants (soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols) taurine and L-carnitine.
How to Use
- To prepare a 237ml feeding, put 200ml of water in a glass.
- Gradually add 6 level scoops (enclosed) or 52g of Glucerna powder, while stirring and mix well until dissolved.
- When mixed as directed, Glucerna provides approximately 0.96kcal/ml.
- A 400g can of powder yields approximately seven and a half 237ml servings.