Gengigel teething gingival gel is an oral gel consisting of an innovative patented mucoadhesive polymer.
Gengigel teething gel for infants adheres to the teeth and gums for a long time, forming an invisible, flexible, strong film that performs an effective protective action.
Reduces pain and swelling during the gum inflammations typical of infancy, such as those caused by teething or traumas.
- Alcohol, colorant, and sugar-free
- Clinically tested for infants
- The very high safety profile
How to use
- Spread a small amount of product (0.5 -1 cm), using an applicator or a finger (after washing hands thoroughly), and massage it gently onto the gum until the affected area is entirely covered
- Preferably apply after meals and before sleep, use 3-6 times a day, or as required