Footner Exfoliating Heel Socks
- The easy way to remove hard and dry skin - as effective as a pedicure
- Wear them for 60 minutes and within 3 - 5 days dry skin will shed from your feet
- 84% of people reported a clear and visible change to their feet
How to Use Footner Exfoliating Heel Socks
- Footner Exfoliating Socks are incredibly easy to use and require minimal effort. Simply remove the socks from the packaging and cut along the dotted line.
- Place the ready to wear socks on your heel and close using the adhesive strap.
- Keep the socks on for 60 minutes and let them work their magic!
- Rinse feet immediately after removing he socks.
How long before you see results:
- Results vary depending on the person and the condition of the feet but usually peeling usually starts around 3-5 days after wearing the Socks and lasts around 7-10 days.
- After just one application you will see the impact as beneath the dead, hard skin, smooth, soft skin is revealed.
- Use the socks 1-2 weeks before you intend to show off your feet to avoid the peeling process happening at the wrong moment!
Tips & Advice
- When wearing the socks it is recommended to keep your feet in normal position, not laying down or with your feet up high to avoid spilling any liquid from the socks.
- You can wear your own socks over the top of the product to help keep them in place
- Soaking your feet in warm water before applying the socks speeds up the process.
- Though this is not necessary, it will shorten the amount of time dead and hard skin takes to peel away
- Though the peeling skin may seem dry, avoid using moisturisers during the exfoliation process as this may reduce the effect of the product.
- It is recommended to leave at least 3 weeks between treatments.