Flexitol Foot Cream contains 10% Urea in a rich moisturizing base to soften and care for very dry skin on the feet. It’s gentle, fast-absorbing formula is also suitable for use by those prone to patches of dry skin, including Eczema & Psoriasis. It provides relief from the symptoms accompanying these conditions.
Flexitol Foot Cream has been fortified with Vitamin E to help restore the natural appearance of everyday dry skin on the feet and legs, keeping them smooth, silky and intensely nourished.
Flexitol Foot Cream contains an optimal blend of Urea and emollients to intensively hydrate feet.
- The function of Urea is to remove dead skin cells, thus enhancing accessibility to underlying skin for the emollients to penetrate through. Urea also improves the degree of hydration in the skin by increasing the water uptake from the dermis level of the skin and enhances the stratum corneum water binding capacity
- Once Urea has penetrated the hard skin, emollients such as Lanolin and Decyl Oleate infiltrate the skin to create lasting softness and smoothness. Lanolin is an extremely effective emollient in restoring and maintaining the moisture balance on the outmost layer of the skin
- Flexitol Foot Cream is also enriched with Vitamin E to condition the skin from free radical damage
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-12, Ceteth-20, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Parfum
How to use Flexitol Moisturising Foot Cream
- Apply two to three times a day as necessary.
- Richly formulated so a little goes a long way.
- Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs.
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.