- Femibion 1 tablets are developed to support the special needs of women who are planning to become pregnant or are in early pregnancy, as a complement to a healthy diet.
- It pays to take care of your nutrition before you are pregnant, in order to help your baby have the best possible start in life.
- Femibion 1 contains a combination of well-chosen nutrients, including most importantly a folate-mix (Metafolin ® & folic acid), developed especially for the planning phase and the 1st trimester of pregnancy
B vitamin that in the body is converted into folate to become biologically active. The human body needs folate, which contributes to normal blood formation, cell division and thus tissue growth.
A special form of folate developed and patented by Merck that does not have to be converted in the body but is available directly. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones. In some countries both Femibion products are also available without iodine.
Vitamin B1, B2, and Biotin
contribute to maintaining normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B6, B12, and Pantothenic acid
help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
supports normal functioning of the immune system.
contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell division.
helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
How to use
- Swallow 1 tablet per day with some water, preferably with a main meal.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.