- Enriched with DHA and Alpha-lactalbumin, nucleotides and fibers.
- Fabimilk 1 is a premium infant formula with a unique blend of the very best quality ingredients from trusted suppliers.
- Fabimilk 1 is a scientifically advanced formula of similar composition to breast milk and is designed to nourish healthy infants who have no special nutritional requirements.
- Our unique formulation is enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ARA),alpha-lactalbumin and iron for the healthy physical development of the baby.
- The growth rate is more rapid during infancy than at any other time of life. Birth weight may double in the first 6 months.
- Fabimilk 1 energy distribution is similar to that of breast milk ensuring optimal growth.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), is an omega-3 fatty acid naturally found in breast milk.
- DHA is important for optimal infant brain and eye development and function. Arachidonic acid (ARA) also naturally found in breast milk, is the primary omega-6 fatty acid in the brain, and is important for optimal growth and proper infant brain development.
- Fabimilk 1 protein content, like that of mother’s milk, ensures rapid gastric emptying and the intake of essential amino acids.
- The blend of vegetable fat ensures adequate levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids for brain and eye development and aids fat digestion.
- Carbohydrates in Fabimilk 1 is lactose content which emulates breast milk and ensures good absorption of calcium contributing to the formation of cerebrosides.
- Lactose also facilitates intestinal transit.
- Fabimilk 1 contains the oligosaccharide GOS (galactooligosaccharides).
- Fabimilk 1 contains lesser amounts of macro minerals like sodium, potassium, chloride (Na, K, Cl) than cow’s milk.
- This reduces the renal solute load and helps prevent water balance disorders. Fabimilk 1 provides 100% of the recommended calcium intake.
- The easily digestible fat and high vitamin D content aids good absorption of calcium and bone mineralization. iron, nucleotides, and alpha-lactalbumin
400 gm milk powder
how to use
Suitable for 0-6 months babies.