- Enriched with DHA and Alpha-lactalbumin, nucleotides and fibers.
- Fabimilk 1 is a premium infant formula with a unique blend of the very best quality ingredients from trusted suppliers.
- Fabimilk 1 is a scientifically advanced formula of similar composition to breast milk and is designed to nourish healthy infants who have no special nutritional requirements.
- Our unique formulation is enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ARA),alpha-lactalbumin, and iron for the healthy physical development of the baby.
- The growth rate is more rapid during infancy than at any other time of life. Birth weight may double in the first 6 months.
- Fabimilk 1 energy distribution is similar to that of breast milk ensuring optimal growth.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), is an omega-3 fatty acid naturally found in breast milk.
DHA is important for optimal infant brain and eye development and function. Arachidonic acid (ARA) also naturally found in breast milk, is the primary omega-6 fatty acid in the brain, and is important for optimal growth and proper infant brain development.
Fabimilk 1 protein content, like that of mother’s milk, ensures rapid gastric emptying and the intake of essential amino acids.
The blend of vegetable fat ensures adequate levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids for brain and eye development and aids fat digestion.
Carbohydrates in Fabimilk 1 is lactose content which emulates breast milk and ensures good absorption of calcium contributing to the formation of cerebrosides.
Lactose also facilitates intestinal transit.
Fabimilk 1 contains the oligosaccharide GOS (galactooligosaccharides).
Vitamins and minerals
Fabimilk 1 contains lesser amounts of macro minerals like sodium, potassium, chloride (Na, K, Cl) than cow’s milk.
This reduces the renal solute load and helps prevent water balance disorders. Fabimilk 1 provides 100% of the recommended calcium intake.
The easily digestible fat and high vitamin D content aids good absorption of calcium and bone mineralization. iron, nucleotides, and alpha-lactalbumin
how to use
Suitable for 0-6 months babies.