Enterogermina Oral Suspension is a probiotic used to treat diarrhea caused due to infections, medicines, consumption of poisonous substances, etc.
Enterogermina Oral Suspension is used to control the following diseases:
- Diarrhoea (acute & chronic)
- Infection in intestines
- Bacterial Imbalance in body
- Side effects of antibiotics
- Respiratory tract infection
- Virus-induced diarrhoea
- Probiotic agent
- Anti-microbial agent
- Amoebic dysentery
How to Use
- The dose of Enterogermina Oral Suspension varies depending on the age and condition of symptoms reported to the doctor. You can always consult your doctor regarding the proper dose so that it is neither too low nor in excess.
- The process of consuming the medicine is always oral. You can put the entire content of the medicine in a glass of juice or milk and consume it slowly. You can also swallow the capsules with liquid.
- Shake it before use.
- Unscrew and remove the top of the cap.
- Take the medicine as it is or dilute it with lukewarm water or any other drink such as milk or orangeade.