Enterogermina® 2 Billion is a probiotic for infants, babies, and children (also suitable for adults). It is available in ready-to-drink single-dose liquid vials that are easy to administer and can be mixed with food and beverages.
It restores the balance of the good bacteria in the intestines and gently treats and prevents tummy upsets caused by a disturbance in the natural friendly bacteria in the intestines.
This imbalance can lead to diarrhea, abdominal pain, and an increase in the air in the intestine (bloating).
• Each vial contains 2 billion spores of polyantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii.
• Purified water
How to Use
- Adults: 2 - 3 vials per day.
Breast-feeding infants and children: 1 - 2 vials per day.
• Do not take Enterogermina if you're allergic to spores of polyantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
• This medication is for oral use only. Do not inject or administer through other routes. Improper use of the medicine has resulted in severe anaphylactic reactions such as anaphylactic shock.
• If you notice the presence of corpuscles, or of tiny particles in the Enterogermina vials, that does not mean that the product has been impaired, as these are simply clusters of Bacillus clausii spores.