- This moisturizing mask counteracts impurities. It provides soothing and smoothing properties and reduces redness, burning, and itching.
- DR. GRANDEL Dermabalance Mask acts as an anti-inflammatory and clears dry, blemished skin.
- It also increases moisture levels and strengthens the skin’s own protection.
How to use
- Apply approx. 2 teaspoons to the face, neck, and décolleté after cleansing and leave to work for approx.15 minutes.
- Massage in residue or remove with a warm, damp flannel or a tissue.
- If necessary apply a suitable skincare product.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sorbitol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acetylated Lanolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Mannitol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ceramide NG, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)