Dr Grandel Ampoules Beauty Sleep is a intensive night care that regenerates the skin and reduces lines and wrinkles while you are sleeping. The lavender scent of the Dr Grandel beauty sleep ampoule envelops you and has a calming effect.
- It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, reducing inflammation and redness caused by various stress factors.
- Provides intensive moisture to the skin while smoothing and relaxing deep lines and wrinkless
- The formulation contains various oils such as Evening Primrose and Borage seed.
- Allow you to wake-up to relaxed and smooth skin thanks to its concentrated active ingredients
How To Use
Dr Grandel Ampoules Beauty Sleep can either be used as special-effect ampoule or as a treatment program.
A treatment can last 1–4 weeks, depending on the intensity required. After cleansing and before moisturizing, two to three times a week during the treatment, apply a whole ampoule to the face, neck and decolleté and gently massage into skin using fingers.
How to open the ampoule:
- Make sure no liquid is left in the ampoule head. Gently knock ampoule allowing liquid to flow down.
- The dot which marks the breaking point should face upwards resp. towards you.
- To protect your fingers, wrap a tissue round the ampoule or alternatively, use an ampoule breaker tool.
- Now break the ampoule AGAINST THE DOT.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Oleyl Erucate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Bisabolol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33)