These customers are looking for an intensive overnight moisturizing treatment. Hyaluron at Night replenishes moisture reserves for fresh, plump and youthful-looking skin in the morning.
The clever active ingredient mix of depot hyaluron, synthesis booster, and precious botanic lipids makes skin look fresh, plumped and youthful in the morning – after a beautiful night's sleep!
Thanks to its liposomal encapsulation, depot hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into the skin where it then infuses a replenishing dose of moisture. Layered like an onion, depot hyaluronic acid releases concentrated doses of hyaluron again and again, supplying the skin with optimum moisture over the course of many hours through this time-release effect.
At the same time, a super-modern synthesis booster stimulates the skin's own production of hyaluronic acid and elastin fibers for soft, smooth, healthy skin. Squalane, avocado oil and rosehip kernel oil also promotes cell regeneration while you enjoy your beauty sleep.
Depot hyaluronic acid, oil complex, synthesis booster
How to Use
- Dr. Grandel Ampoule Hyaluron At Night can either be used as a special-effect ampoule (=effect for a day or for a particular occasion) or as a treatment program (=sustained improvement in the condition of the skin).
- A treatment can last 1–4 weeks, depending on the intensity required. After cleansing and before moisturizing, two to three times a week during the treatment, apply a whole ampoule to the face, neck, and decolleté and gently massage into skin using fingers.
Tip:CombineHyaluron at Nightwith theHyaluron Moisture Flash ampoulefor the perfect hyaluron intensive cure treatment. UseHyaluron Moisture Flashin the morning andHyaluron at Nightin the evening. Smooth, intensively moisturized skin becomes noticeable immediately after the first several applications.
How to open the ampoule:
- Make sure no liquid is left in the ampoule head. Gently knock ampoule allowing liquid to flow down.
- The dot which marks the breaking point should face upwards resp. towards you.
- To protect your fingers, wrap a tissue around the ampoule or alternatively, use an ampoule breaker tool.
- Now break the ampoule AGAINST THE DOT.
24 ampoule x 3 mL