Cyteal Solution is an antiseptic foaming solution containing heximidine and chlorhexidine, and chlorocresol.
Cyteal Solution is used to clean skin and mucous infections.
- Infected and superinfected dermatosis (folliculitis, eczema, pyodermatitis, impetigo) intertrigo and cutaneous mycosis.
- infectious, mycosis or parasitic vaginitis and vulvitis.
Hexamidine diisethionate 0.10 g
Chlorhexidine gluconate (solution at 20% m/v) 0.5ml
Chlorocresol 0.30 g
Per 100ml of foaming solution.
Alcanamido (C12-C18), propylbetaine (Amonyl 380BA), dihydroxyethyl alcanamine (Comperlan KD), edetic acid, coniferol perfume, lactic acid, purified water.
How to Use Cyteal Solution
- Dermatology: use pure CYTEAL for cleansing followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10.
- Gynecology: use pure CYTEAL followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10 as a vaginal douche.
- Surgery: CYTEAL is used diluted to 1/1]