At last, babies can enjoy having their teeth cleaned. CUREN® filaments are so gentle that there is no risk of injuring delicate oral mucosa. Developed at the University of Berne in Cooperation with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Adrian Lussi and Dr. med. dent. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff.
- No danger of injury thanks to its small, rubberized brush head
- A perfect fit for children's’ and parents’ hands
- Rounded handle reduces pressure to a minimum
- Made of anti-slip material in fantastic color combinations
Fun for babies & toddlers: the extra narrow brush head and soft plastic covering prevent any injuries to the oral mucosa. Developed in collaboration with the University of Berne. 4'260 CUREN® filaments, 0.1 mm in diameter.
How to use
- Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and gums.
- Gently brush all tooth surfaces (front, back, chewing) for two minutes.
- Rinse your toothbrush and store it upright to air dry — and keep it out of range of the toilet which can spray germs when flushing.