- Nestle Cerelac Wheat is a nutritious, rice-based infant cereal with milk powder.
- At the very beginning of your baby’s weaning journey start by introducing simple cereals to their diets, such as this rice-based infant cereal with milk powder which contains iron which is important for their normal cognitive development along with Calcium, Vitamins A, C, and D, and many other essential nutrients.
- Has a simple flavor and a suitable texture
- An ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
- Boil clean drinking water for 5min. Allow cooling. Measure 150 ml(for variants from 6 & 8 months) and 140ml (for variants from 12 months) pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 50 grams or 9 level tablespoons of CERELAC.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
Do not Add Milk (product already contains milk)