Bioderma ABCDerm H2O 100 mL
Bioderma ABCDerm H2O
Abcderm H2O is developed in accordance with the abcderm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
At the forefront of innovation, bioderma is a pioneer in micellar solutions.
Abcderm H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Aqua/Water/Eau,Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides,Disodium Phosphate,Disodium Edta,Allantoin,Cetrimonium Bromide,Citric Acid,Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 432]
How To Use Bioderma ABCDerm H2O
- Several times a day - 7 days a week.
- Gently cleanse your child's skin using a cotton pad soaked with ABCDerm H2O.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Do not rinse.
- Dry gently without rubbing. May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
- For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.