Bepanthen moisturizing cream for dry, damaged skin gently aids natural skin recovery, while keeping it soft, smooth and moisturized. This light formulation swiftly penetrates the skin exposed to drying and damaging environmental factors. Bepanthen cream contains the active substance dexpanthenol, Pro Vitamin B5, which is converted in the skin cells into the vitamin pantothenic acid. This active ingredients helps skin to grow, restore its healthy look, and stimulate its regeneration from the inside out. With its highly absorbent, slightly fatty emulsion, and high moisture content, Bepanthen moisturizing cream delivers a soothing effect on irritated skin.
- Bepanthen moisturizing cream is a daily moisturizer for dry, damaged skin
- A moisturizing cream that is formulated with Pro Vitamin B5, which heals and protects vulnerable skin
- A light, easily absorbed cream to care for skin exposed to everyday stresses and dryness
- Bepanthen moisturizing cream is used for daily routine use, but can also be used to help rehydrate skin after sunburns
- This hydrating cream is suitable for both adults
How to Use
Apply Bepanthen Moisturizing Cream once to several times daily as required. Always use the dosage described in this leaflet or as prescribed by your doctor. If you think that the effect of the medicine is too weak or too strong, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or druggist.
Bepanthen® Moisturizing Cream contains the active ingredient dexpanthenol in a highly absorbant, slightly fatty emulsion. It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.