Ben's 100 MAX Tick & Insect Repellent contains the maximum amount of DEET for use in areas of high bug density with intense biting activity. For use when other insect repellents just won't cut it, Ben's 100 MAX provides up to 10 hours of protection from ticks and insects that may carry the Zika Virus, West Nile Virus (WNV), Lyme disease, Malaria, Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE), and other infectious diseases. A small portable size is easy to carry while providing enough repellent for several days on the trail. Don’t Get Bitten, Get Ben's!
N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide ( DEET)
How to use
1. Hold bottle 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping the nozzle pointed away from the face.
2. Slightly moisten skin or clothing with a slow sweeping motion.
3. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
4. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
5. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.