Cardiovascular Disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. 45,000 lives could be saved each year if 90% of the population of at-risk adults took Aspirin daily to prevent heart disease.* Aspirin Protect tablets can help prevent heart attacks, and ischemic strokes caused by blood clots. The active ingredient of this medication is 100 mg of acetylsalicylic acid.
Aspirin Protect is a clinically proven, effective low-dose Aspirin, that is formulated with a special coating that is designed to be less likely to cause stomach discomfort.
For the prevention of blood clots without bypass surgery on the coronary vessels and after balloon dilation, take 100 mg of Aspirin Protect per day. After bypass surgery, prevent further blood clots, take 100 - 300 mg per day after consulting with your doctor. For the prevention of strokes, take 3 x 100 mg per day. To prevent heart attacks at confirmed high risk patients, take 100 mg per day or as direct by a physician.
- Aspirin Protect tablets are low-dose Aspirins that are used to help prevent heart attacks as well as recurrent clot-related strokes, and mini-strokes in high-risk patients
- The active ingredient of Aspirin Protect tablets is acetylsalicylic acid 
- These heart protection pills are formulated with a special coating to be less likely to cause stomach discomfort
- Aspirin Protect pills can be taken to prevent heart attacks
- To protect against heart attacks, take 100 mg of Aspirin Protect every day 
- 120 years of heritage with Aspirin
How to use
- It is recommended to take the tablets with water at least half an hour before a meal. Drink plenty of water afterwards.
- Always take Aspirin exactly as directed, and if you are unsure about proper dosing, be sure to contact your doctor. Aspirin Protect should not be used by children or adolescents under the age of 18.