Alive Women's Multi Gummy 60s
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free shipping on all orders over AED 50
Medicinaonline.ae is a UAE based and doesn’t provide any kind of shipment outside UAE.
All orders above AED 50 are shipped free of charge.
Shipping time varies from 24 hours up to 1 week depending on the product availability
We may ship the order items separately depending on some factors like items nature and / or availability.
Safe & Quality Delivery
We strictly follows and adheres to the regulated standards to ensure your medicine is delivered with safe and high-quality delivery.
- A full B-vitamin complex to help convert food into energy.
- High potency vitamin B6, vitamin D, and biotin
- Calcium and phosphorus
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Orchard Fruits™/ Garden Veggies™ powder blend (150 mg per serving)
Alive Women's Multi Gummy contains no artificial flavoring, dairy products, eggs, gluten, peanuts, preservatives, soy, wheat, and yeast.
- Calories 25
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g
- Sugars 4 g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 3,750 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 800 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 22.5 IU
- Thiamin (B1) 750 mcg
- Riboflavin (B2) 850 mcg
- Niacin (B3) (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 4 mg
- Folic Acid (B9) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin (B7) 375 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as calcium d-pantothenate) 5 mg
- Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate) 100 mg
- Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) 50 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 3.75 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- Orchard Fruits™ & Garden Veggies™ Powder Blend: Orange, Blueberry, Carrot, Pomegranate, Plum, Strawberry, Pear, Apple, Beet, Raspberry, Cherry, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Cauliflower, Grape, Açaí, Asparagus, Banana, Broccoli, Brussels Sprout, Cabbage, Cranberry, Cucumber, Pea, Spinach, Tomato 150 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 60 mcg
- Inositol 40 mcg
How to Use
- Adults chew 3 gummies daily.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.