For weak and moderate pain of different causes (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, trauma pain, and burns). Fever in infectious and inflammatory diseases.
10 Suppositories box
How to use
- 1 suppository to be taken every 8 hours as needed.
- Do not take for more than 3 days.
- Lubricate the tip of the suppository with either water or a water-based lubricant.
- Insert the lubricated tip of the suppository into the rectal opening.
- Push it in using the your index finger (or small finger for younger children) and hold against the rectal wall for a few seconds, this will keep it in place