- Initially, steep one tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Gradually increase the steep time up to 5 minutes as your digestive system adjusts.
- Drink 15 minutes before or during meals.
- If desired, dilute with water, add sugar or sweetener to taste.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceede.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 cup Amount Per Serving As Prepared % DV Calories 4 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat less than 1 g 0% Total Carbohydrates less than 1 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Protein less than 1 g 0% Not a significant source of Saturated Fats, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron Percent Daily Value (DV).
How to use
Begin drinking at half strength by diluting with water and reducing the steeping time.
Gradually increase the tea strength as your digestive system adjusts.
Steep one tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 2-5 minutes to desired strength and taste.
Drink 15 minutes before or during meals. If desired, add sugar or sweetener to taste.
Do not exceed the recommended usage.