- Remove the cap and follow the steps below:
- Place the can upright on a table and hold the collar
- Leave the can on the table. Turn the cone to 1 and press it down for 3 seconds. (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You hear a hiss. The cone automatically returns to “0” and the metal tip starts cooling.
- Apply the tip precisely on the wart (20 seconds) or verruca (40 seconds) to freeze it.
- The final result will be visible in a couple of next days.
In some cases, it may help to soak the wart in warm water for a few minutes before using Wortie, in order to help penetrate callused skin that has formed on top of the wart.