Nan Optipro 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from the 6th month onwards as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
Skimmed Cow’s Milk Powder, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil from Tuna Fish), Cow’s Milk Demineralized Whey Protein, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), 2’-Fucosyllactose, Antioxidants (Tocopherol Concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Bifidus Culture, Vitamins & Minerals. Contains Milk, Fish & Soy.
How to Use Nan Optipro 2
1. Wash your hands before preparing the baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat, and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes
5. Consult feeding table, pour an exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add an exact number of level scoops for the age of the baby.
8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. It must be used within 3 weeks after opening.