- Marnys protect junior is a food supplement that provides a high source of the following 12 vitamins: vitamin c, niacin (vitamin b3), vitamin e, pantothenic acid (vitamin b5), vitamin b6, riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine (vitamin b1), vitamin a, folic acid, biotin, vitamin d, vitamin b12, with royal jelly and propolis.
- For children and teenagers.
- With a pleasant forest fruit flavor.
- In greek pro- means "defense" and -polis means "city".
Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells.
One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
How To use
- Take one vial a day, preferably in the morning.
- Shake well before use.
- Children 4 to 6 years of age: 5 ml/day
- Children 7 to 12 years of age: 7.5 ml/day
- Children over 12 and adults: 10 ml/day