Gelorevoice throat lozenges are delicious mild cherry and menthol-flavored lozenges that provide effective protection of the mouth and throat lining which can be irritated by many factors, including
- Voice overuse
- Impaired nasal breathing (e.g. Due to colds)
- Dry air caused by heating or air-conditioning systems
- Pollen allergy (hay fever)
These can result in hoarseness, throat irritation, tickly throat, and dry mucous membranes, leading to a sore throat.
Gelorevoice throat lozenges provide a coating that protects the mucous membranes from further irritants.
When dissolved, Gelorevoice throat lozenges form a special hydrogel complex containing hyaluronic acid, which forms a protective film over irritated areas allowing them to recover, thereby alleviating symptoms such as hoarseness, throat irritation, tickly throat, and dry mucous membranes.
Active Ingredients: Xanthan, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Mannitol,Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate,Xylitol,Citric Acid,Macrogol,Aspartame,Flavour (Cherry,Menthol),Potassium Monohydrogen Phosphate,Zinc Stearate,Silica.
How to Use
- Let Gelorevoice throat lozenges dissolve slowly until completely disintegrated, in order to ensure the entire development of the hydrogel complex as well as its complete dispersion.
- The lozenges must not be chewed or swallowed whole.
- You can take one Glorevoice throat lozenge several times a day as needed = Every 2-3 hours.
- Up to 6 tablets, a day can be used. It is best to take gelorevoice throat lozenges after some food.
- Gelorevoice throat lozenges can be used over prolonged periods or for intermittent therapy.
- If your acute symptoms (e.g. Fever, swollen throat, aching limbs) get worse or do not improve within 3 days, please consult your doctor.