- Occasional heartburn and acid discomfort after a meal are often symptoms of impaired digestion, resulting from a variety of factors including lifestyle and diet.
- Enzymes in the digestive system play a vital role in overall health.
- They ensure proper breakdown, absorption, and utilization of nutrients from food.
- The ingredients in enzymedica acid soothe support optimal digestion and ease symptoms associated with occasional gastrointestinal (gi) distress.
Various enzymes: such as Amylase, lipase, and cellulase enzymes work to enhance carbohydrate, fat, and plant cell wall digestion Papaya leaf: naturally contains papain, a protein-digesting enzyme that has been studied for its soothing benefits and cleansing activity within the GI tract. It has a history of supporting the body’s natural digestive processes A synergistic botanical blend: provides additional support for the intestines Zinc Carnosine is included to help strengthen the mucosal lining of the stomach, acting as a buffer to gastric acid
How to use
- One capsule at the end of a meal.
- Consult a physician before use if pregnant or nursing.