Enterogermina helps in restoring the intestinal bacteria (flora) that constitutes a real defensive barrier against harmful bacteria. The balance of this flora can be upset by:
• Intestinal infections
• Food disorders
• Changes in diet
• Or, use of antibiotics.
Enterogermina® 6 Billion is a probiotic medicine that helps to relieve diarrhea caused by the imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut.
It comes in easy-to-consume dissolvable sachets with lemon flavor that delivers a precise dosage of 6 billion per sachet and restores the digestive health through 1 sachet per day only.
Enterogermina® works by restoring the balance of the good bacteria in the intestines and gently treating and preventing tummy upsets caused by a disturbance in the natural friendly bacteria in the intestines.
This imbalance can lead to diarrhea, abdominal pain, and an increase in the air in the intestine (bloating).
• Each sachet contains 6 billion spores of polyantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii.
• Heavy kaolin
• Microcrystalline cellulose
• Saccharin sodium
• Citrus aroma
• Colloidal anhydrous silica
How to use
• Adults: 1 sachet per day.
• Do not take Enterogermina if you're allergic to spores of polyantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
• This medication is for oral use only. Do not inject or administer through other routes. Improper use of the medicine has resulted in severe anaphylactic reactions such as anaphylactic shock.
• If you notice the presence of corpuscles, or of tiny particles in the Enterogermina vials, that does not mean that the product has been impaired, as these are simply clusters of Bacillus clausii spores.